The nuts and bolts
Stability -The waistband and upper third of the Airlite fabric is designed with a tight weave 4-way stretch fabric to hug the waist, giving you the stability and support where you need it most.
- Flexibility -The mid-section of the Airlite fabric utilizes a twill weave offering omni-directional stretch allowing optimal mobility.
- Comfort -The lower portion of the Airlite fabric is made up of a jacquard perforation. This section has been engineered to offer maximum stretch.
- The micro perforations in the fabric, drain and hold less water, keeping your trunks drier and lighter for those marathon sessions or a rash free run back up the point.
- Micro Repel: coats fabric to eliminate saturation & repels water, keeping your boardshorts dryer and lighter, longer.
- Die cut heat transfer at pocket.
- Wave mark heat transfer at bottom left leg.
- Mid Length - Performance Fit: 19 inch outseam.
- Material: Airlite Omni-Directional Stretch Fabric.